• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

72 gun freedom safe @ Ollie's

I think the idea in the first place was not to say what you should buy but that you should educate yourself and know what you are buying. In the end, it's your money and guns etc. Do the research so you can make an informed decision. And remember, a lot of cheep safes can be built yourself cheaper with a metal cabinet and drywall.......

Oh, one more point.... Regardless of what safe you have. Unless it uses fiberglass type insulation, you're gonna want to get your valuables out as soon as possible after a fire. The fire board works by releasing water vapor. That keeps the inside cool. Also makes a hell of a rust box though!

I keep all my guns in an oversized "Certified Mail" Envelope. Democrats responsible for the largest percentage of involuntary property taxes for extralegal wealth redistribution (burglary) have learned to fear certified mail....

Man, there are some really thinned skinned people here.

No one said not to buy whatever safe you want or think you need. It's just funny when these "great deals" come out all the time on the safes (term used loosely) that are oversized and under speced. And it isn't about the money. It's about what you get for your money. I know plenty of people with 60-70 gun safes that were "great deals" and are about 1/4 full. Why not spend the same amount of money for a smaller safe that is constructed better and will actually protect your valuables if a real thief shows up?

And to the completely ridiculous 72 Mosin Nagant comment, you would be a fool. $10,000 worth of guns in a $700 safe. Makes a lot of sense.

Man, there are some really thinned skinned people here.

No one said not to buy whatever safe you want or think you need. It's just funny when these "great deals" come out all the time on the safes (term used loosely) that are oversized and under speced. And it isn't about the money. It's about what you get for your money. I know plenty of people with 60-70 gun safes that were "great deals" and are about 1/4 full. Why not spend the same amount of money for a smaller safe that is constructed better and will actually protect your valuables if a real thief shows up?

And to the completely ridiculous 72 Mosin Nagant comment, you would be a fool. $10,000 worth of guns in a $700 safe. Makes a lot of sense.
Jesus Christ. So now the safe is the wrong size for the theoretical collection of guns that the theoretical buyer might put in the safe??? Can't you people just live and let live? No wonder the content on here has gone to **** and the solid traders are over at SET.

Hey, I have $380 in a $12 wallet. Does that make me a fool?

Back
Top Bottom