• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

72 gun freedom safe @ Ollie's

You're the one that derailed the thread
tse3_mm_bing_net_th_a567c86b06334cc1af9532dd00bc77ab._.jpg

I believe in post 6 you took your first shot at someone pointing out that it might be a decent price but a below average safe. And I believe you've been pretty adversarial since..... One of the things I liked most about this site used to be that people with more knowledge on different subjects than myself were free to provide it without being **** on. I almost bought one of the big Liberty safes until someone with significantly more knowledge than I pointed out the shortcomings. And that there were better choices for the same money. However I don't believe anyone would be willing to share that information now with the direction this thread has gone.......

I'm out....

Now where did I put that dunce hat?
Oh I'm sure we can just give our panties a good tug and the twists will come right out.

The floor in my house can't support a 2000 pound safe. Maybe it could with some sort of reshoring. Most houses are designed for a 40 pound per square foot live load I believe. This would be a good option for people who who don't have concrete to bolt down to. I've had my house broke into and my "sub par not 2000 pound safe" kept my guns from getting stolen. Having anything is better than nothing.

I come across this scenario often you can only buy what you can install, fit, afford, etc....

but

I have also seen guys stick a 1/2 million dollars in firearms in a TSC Cannon that guys like @ruger762 or @Blaze would leave the door swing in about 30 seconds.

Not to jump in the middle of this fine debate...

But for those that haven't seen them, there are some YT videos detailing the most common way of entering a safe. Scary easy and it isn't cutting. Check them out. It might help regarding safe placement location.

1/8 drill bit...

Jesus Christ. So now the safe is the wrong size for the theoretical collection of guns that the theoretical buyer might put in the safe??? Can't you people just live and let live? No wonder the content on here has gone to **** and the solid traders are over at SET.

Hey, I have $380 in a $12 wallet. Does that make me a fool?

What's the fire rating on that wallet?

Back
Top Bottom