• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

8 life sentences + 135 yrs

Why don't they just come out and say "we're too big of ****ing ******* to give you the punishment that you deserve so we're just going to give you prison for life. We'll add a bunch of meaningless years to your life sentence just to make it sound like we are tough and not complete and utter *****es though"

if someone did something so bad to get 8 life sentence +135 years then an execution is in order to show that we arnt afraid to terminate anyone like them

or they could inform some inmates that has no chance of parole with children that the culprit is a pedophile and child murderer and that might solve the problem permanently, hope that doesnt make me sound like a dick

Last edited:
I can't believe that Obummer hasn't come on the news and tell us, if he had a son he would look like this guy, OR the 17 yoa that killed the baby in Glynn County last month, WHY oh WHY hasn't our leader Obummer come on the news and said, if he had a son, he would have looked like this one also......................screw em all......

I am all about giving this man a chance to turn his life around.

Hand him a meat-cleaver and a cyanide pill.

"Choose one"

Amen brother. People like these are rabid dogs that need to be put down. End of story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom