• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

8 per day. 2,920 per year killed.

I absolute believe that many are reported as "accidents".

Do you remember before the 96 games when Atlanta wanted to lower its crime rate? The then mayor decided to not count "incidents" as a crime unless an arrest was made.

Probably the same kind of reporting going on with these fabricated stats.

Do you remember before the 96 games when Atlanta wanted to lower its crime rate? The then mayor decided to not count "incidents" as a crime unless an arrest was made.

Probably the same kind of reporting going on with these fabricated stats.
Even if the books aren't getting cooked, Tex McIver shooting his wife was an "accident". Lot of things reported as accidents, aren't. Just sayin'....

Probably a low count considering folks that leave weapons unlocked in drawers,in a vehicle,etc. or where easy access can be had.As an example my older brother was killed because someone failed to lock-up his weapon correctly and his son got hold of it and shot my brother 3 times in the head for $75 and a case of beer.You think its wrong,I think your wrong!!!.Had the gun been properly locked away there a greater chance (staistically) my bro would be alive today,safety counts ,wrecklessness with any weapon can kill randomly.Stats do make little difference,action is what needs to happen and being wreckless and immature with improper storage will always end in a tragedy

Back
Top Bottom