• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9/11: What really happened

Saudi Hijackers flew two 747's into the Twin Towers which then collapsed on themselves.

• Yes

• No

• Tacos

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think the very large difference between an Operation Northwoods and 9/11 is the body count. Northwoods goes to extremes to try and not even hurt anyone...much less kill them. And it didn't even get the green light.

So yes, false flag operations have been planned, sure. It would really surprise if we could find someone who would disagree with that. But false flag operations are scalpels.

9/11 was a broadsword. THOUSANDS of civilians killed. An untold economic impact. I have to believe if Northwoods didn't get the greenlight, neither would have 9/11.

But you're not wrong. The government has, will, and - I'm sure - continues to plan these type of operations.

I would argue what gets declassified and what they ask for green lights for is just the tip of the iceberg for a organization with billions and billions of unaccounted for money.

^ figured it would help some of the intellectuals here that are so happy to laugh and mock the more fringe conspiracies to understand that your government has 100% planned this type of attack and no one is ever hung for this type of sick sadistic terrorism.

Nobody is expressing doubt about agendas. At issue here is the impossible degree of difficulty in such a large cover up. This is not about exploding a military airplane or drone over international waters, with no witnesses, leaving carefully curated clues to be found in the aftermath.

A 9/11 conspiracy, on the level being suggested in this thread, would require complicity by hundreds of actors. Dissuading 10s of thousands of nearby witnesses. Misdirecting literally millions of eye and ear witnesses. And misdirecting the entire population of the planet for years to come.

And that's just the human element. 9/11 took place in the new age of the digital camera. In an era where forensic sciences had advanced to the point of knowing a lot about structures, forces and chemicals interacting in violent events.

It just doesn't work.

A more viable conspiracy theory: All of the wild conspiracy elements discussed in this thread are deliberate chaff for a much simpler conspiracy: Covering up the involvement of actors behind the scenes in what obviously took place.

If people are pulling at threads about planted explosives, WTC 7, etc., they aren't focused on the human aspects.

^ figured it would help some of the intellectuals here that are so happy to laugh and mock the more fringe conspiracies to understand that your government has 100% planned this type of attack and no one is ever hung for this type of sick sadistic terrorism.

The Joint Chiefs at the time were headed by Eisenhower appointee Army Gen. Lyman L. Lemnitzer, who, with the signed plans in hand made a pitch to McNamara on March 13, 1962, recommending Operation Northwoods be run by the military.

Whether the Joint Chiefs' plans were rejected by McNamara in the meeting is not clear. But three days later, President Kennedy told Lemnitzer directly there was virtually no possibility of ever using overt force to take Cuba, Bamford reports. Within months, Lemnitzer would be denied another term as chairman and transferred to another job.

Thought it would help some of the screwballs that he was a wack job and Northwoods proposal was not considered
And Lemnitzer lost his Joint Chiefs position in leas than a month later..

Nobody is expressing doubt about agendas. At issue here is the impossible degree of difficulty in such a large cover up. This is not about exploding a military airplane or drone over international waters, with no witnesses, leaving carefully curated clues to be found in the aftermath.

A 9/11 conspiracy, on the level being suggested in this thread, would require complicity by hundreds of actors. Dissuading 10s of thousands of nearby witnesses. Misdirecting literally millions of eye and ear witnesses. And misdirecting the entire population of the planet for years to come.

And that's just the human element. 9/11 took place in the new age of the digital camera. In an era where forensic sciences had advanced to the point of knowing a lot about structures, forces and chemicals interacting in violent events.

It just doesn't work.

A more viable conspiracy theory: All of the wild conspiracy elements discussed in this thread are deliberate chaff for a much simpler conspiracy: Covering up the involvement of actors behind the scenes in what obviously took place.

If people are pulling at threads about planted explosives, WTC 7, etc., they aren't focused on the human aspects.
Lots of people have expressed doubt that our government would do something like this just to go to war. That was my point. That's the first hurdle a lot of people need to jump.

I don't buy into the planted explosives and no planes theories myself. Expect for building 7, something funny definitely happened their, and thousands of credited scientists and engineers much smarter than me agree.

As far as who was flying the planes, I tend to think it was Saudis and they likely believed they were committing jihad or whatever, but it wasn't Osama funding and directing them. It probably wasn't any elected officials either. And probably not even 99% of the Pentagon.

Lots of people have expressed doubt that our government would do something like this just to go to war. That was my point. That's the first hurdle a lot of people need to jump.
Yeah, and it's one I just can't jump. Dropping LSD in some schulb's coffee is one thing. Killing 3,000 people and cratering the largest economic engine on the planet is an entirely different thing.

I don't buy into the planted explosives and no planes theories myself. Expect for building 7, something funny definitely happened their, and thousands of credited scientists and engineers much smarter than me agree.
Agreed...and when you realize what offices were in WTC7, it raises even more eye brows.

As far as who was flying the planes, I tend to think it was Saudis and they likely believed they were committing jihad or whatever, but it wasn't Osama funding and directing them. It probably wasn't any elected officials either. And probably not even 99% of the Pentagon.
So who was it? Genuine question.

That's why they bumped everyone on seal team 6, to cover up the bin laden hoax. (The soul surviving member was a plant.)
Missed the story, is this him?
IMG_2785.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom