• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9/11: What really happened

Saudi Hijackers flew two 747's into the Twin Towers which then collapsed on themselves.

• Yes

• No

• Tacos

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah, and it's one I just can't jump. Dropping LSD in some schulb's coffee is one thing. Killing 3,000 people and cratering the largest economic engine on the planet is an entirely different thing.

Agreed...and when you realize what offices were in WTC7, it raises even more eye brows.

So who was it? Genuine question.
So, you’re finally admitting it…
You haven’t a clue….

Agreed...and when you realize what offices were in WTC7, it raises even more eye brows.
It's been a couple decades so my memory may be a little foggy on this but wasn't there some SEC office's housing everything from evidence to documentation for a trial that was supposed to start the next day or something?

SMH
* the gubment planned 9/11
* trump won the 2020 election
* slavery benefited slaves and they were happy
* holocaust never happened
* bigfoot will get shot any day now
* falcons win the superbowl this year
* the ODT is loaded with intellectual heavyweights
:yo:

So who was it? Genuine question.

Don't know. My guess would be the people who control the banks, the major centralized banks.

You talk about our booming economy in 2001and why in the world they would want to crash it? It was good for us, the people, not for the banks.

The US, or any country not being in crippling debt is bad news for these people. There was all the motivation in the world for them to cripple that.

Simple answer: Rothschilds.

See? You even posted it. Go to around the 7:00 mark. Where is the plane? There isn't one. WTC4 just kilo bravo's and the women in the news copter doesn't say a peep about a plane.
What happened?

Saudi born nationals hyjacked planes and flew them into the World Trade Center, and into the Pentagon.

Your conspiracy BS is disrespectful to all the Americans that died that day.

See? You even posted it. Go to around the 7:00 mark. Where is the plane? There isn't one. WTC4 just kilo bravo's and the women in the news copter doesn't say a peep about a plane.
You can see the plane approaching from 1 o'clock. Maybe she failed to see it because she was looking at the other fire.

Yea...just trying to help roll out some tin foil...maybe...:tinfoil3:....lol

I have heard that theory go around a time or two before though.
Even if that is a thing that goes around, it's completely falsifiable. All of the operators that were on Neptune Spear are still very much alive and kicking. So....:noidea:

What happened?

Saudi born nationals hyjacked planes and flew them into the World Trade Center, and into the Pentagon.

Your conspiracy BS is disrespectful to all the Americans that died that day.
See? This is the opposite end of the spectrum from the "no planes" guys. I said as much in the OP. Surprised it took us this long for them to show up. :ranger:

Back
Top Bottom