• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9/12 Hunt

I busted a loner doe tonight 15 min on stand….jumped her on way in, started blowing.
Nice that there weren’t 5 deer witnessing that .
I’ve been hoping to get this loner for this season cause she’s territorial and I always jump her when I walk in and she blows like mad…..I’m so glad I got that nuisance taken care of.
She face planted so hard her head shot all the way up to her shoulders under a log that was lying on the ground.
It was actually kinda hard to pull her head out from under that log…made a.big crash but I didn’t see it happen.
Ran about 30 yards…all downhill….mother father of a drag up the hill to my truck.
How do ya Like that swhacker exit wound?….looks like an RPG passed through.

Attachments

• 62C46478-FB59-4208-B021-ECB203A1661B.jpeg
    62C46478-FB59-4208-B021-ECB203A1661B.jpeg
    485.9 KB · Views: 69
I busted a loner doe tonight 15 min on stand….jumped her on way in, started blowing.
I’ve been hoping to get this loner for this season cause she’s territorial and I always jump her when I walk in and she blows like mad…..I’m so glad I got that nuisance taken care of.
She face planted so hard her head shot all the way up to her shoulders under a log that was lying on the ground.
It was actually kinda hard to pull her head out from under that log…made a.big crash but I didn’t see it happen.
Ran about 30 yards…all downhill….mother father of a drag up the hill to my truck.
Nice man! Congrats

My wife missed a doe. She misjudged distance and had a clean miss. I missed a hog that I shot at on the run. Jumped it up walking back to the stand after looking for blood for the one she shot at. Oh well such as life. I'm more mad about missing the pig than her missing a doe.

Well done! Swhacker for the win.

My wife missed a doe. She misjudged distance and had a clean miss. I missed a hog that I shot at on the run. Jumped it up walking back to the stand after looking for blood for the one she shot at. Oh well such as life. I'm more mad about missing the pig than her missing a doe.
Hey sambo I see you got your light shining my brother

Back
Top Bottom