9 Month waits

Laxguy59

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
64   0
Reaction score
Well **** me in the ass. So let me see if I've got this straight... a week to cash, two months to go pending, and nine to get approved. Tack another two weeks to a month to get it back and you might as well say a year from mailed date to receive date.

Well **** me in the ass. So let me see if I've got this straight... a week to cash, two months to go pending, and nine to get approved. Tack another two weeks to a month to get it back and you might as well say a year from mailed date to receive date.

3 months to get it at your dealer
1 week to cash
2 months to go pending
9 months for approval.

so it is now 1 year 2 months and a week to go from manufacturer's door to your door.

3 months to get it at your dealer
1 week to cash
2 months to go pending
9 months for approval.

so it is now 1 year 2 months and a week to go from manufacturer's door to your door.

sucks serious a hole! what ever happened to these e-forms

9 months....... it's kind of like these suppressors are our new born children...
i43.tinypic.com_2ey9tax.gif

I had an item go pending 1/17. When I called to get an update the other day, they said it will be approved in 30 days.

Of course the wait times are going to increase because every black rifle in existence was cleared from the shelves during the Great Panic of 12/13. I doubt very seriously everyone of those SBRs was pinned. The good news is the wait times should decrease again once all this inventory clears out of the ATF, plus when the new employees go full time on approval. Unless of course the slow down was ordered from the top to make our lives more miserable - in which case we are just screwed...

Back
Top Bottom