9 Month waits

Good thing I bought all my NFA items last year so now I don't need anymore.

I just had a Jan 3 get approved on 7/8. So take that for what its worth.

The ATF has always over exaggerated what the timeline is. They are saying 9 months now to discourage you from calling every day at the 6 month mark.

- - - Updated - - -

I just had a Jan 3 get approved on 7/8. So take that for what its worth.

The ATF has always over exaggerated what the timeline is. They are saying 9 months now to discourage you from calling every day at the 6 month mark.

It appears to have everything to do with who your agent is.. I looked over that NFA wait time website the other day and noticed that one inspector, in particular, seemet to be about a month ahead of the others.. My 1/9/13 pending is "waiting for the signature" as per my last call on Monday.. Not sure what that means, maybe approved, but not official??? Beurocracy guys, thats all it is.. Wait till they get control of health care..

Just went pending with my stuff end of last month... They didn't cash my checks for 6 wks then 8 wks to go pending. Man this is going to be a long wait. I hope I don't have a heart attack with Obamacare. Republican, gun fanatic, might take them 6 mo to approve the 911 call...

Last edited:
Yeahhhh I'm 5 months in to my last suppressor or class 3 item I'll ever buy. Not worth the wait anymore. At least not to me.

I'm still going to buy an Octane 45 and a 30 cal can. After that I think it's just going to be when certain cans have some really great new features. Although I might get another 22 can, sometimes it's a pain to have one especially when the other member on my trust is using the 22 can and I have to pass it back and forth.

Back
Top Bottom