• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

9 Year-Old Points Pellet Gun at Suspect’s Head, Stops Carjacking

So Dad leaves son in a running unlocked vehicle to go get himself a coffee, sees a man jump in his truck, and his first thought is "what am I going to tell the wife"?

if-it-wasnt-for-dickheads-like-you-there-wouldnt-be-any-thievery-in-this-worldwould-there.jpg

So Dad leaves son in a running unlocked vehicle to go get himself a coffee, sees a man jump in his truck, and his first thought is "what am I going to tell the wife"?

if-it-wasnt-for-dickheads-like-you-there-wouldnt-be-any-thievery-in-this-worldwould-there.jpg

I was thinking the same thing. It takes a special person to leave a child in a vehicle while they go into a store. Even better a running vehicle.
Dumb ass award for the father.

I was thinking the same thing. It takes a special person to leave a child in a vehicle while they go into a store. Even better a running vehicle.
Dumb ass award for the father.

It really takes a special society to continue to turn these people back out among law abiding citizens.:wacko:
I'll bet the perp had an arrest record as long as your arm. This wasn't his first rodeo. Maybe the first one with a gun getting pulled on him.:shocked:

You should be able to leave your vehicle running with your kid inside and not expect it to be stolen.
Is this what "our" society has become? Blame the victim, it was his fault that the thief tried to steal his truck.:doh:

Back
Top Bottom