973% rise in heart failure

I am calling bull**** that they would support this claim of 973% increase in heart failure because of the Vaccine....
Explain a 973% increase in heart failure amongst military pilots over the past 5 years (if you stopped cock gobbling the medico's message for a second and watched the Navy Lt.'s repot in the OP). These are generally folks in top physical condition getting good medical care and constant physicals. I only fault the video in not presenting the sample size of the analysis. Did these pilots eat McDonalds in such increased quantities that they've suddenly developed heart failure? What else could have caused that level of increase?

Explain a 973% increase in heart failure amongst military pilots over the past 5 years (if you stopped cock gobbling the medico's message for a second and watched the Navy Lt.'s repot in the OP). These are generally folks in top physical condition getting good medical care and constant physicals. I only fault the video in not presenting the sample size of the analysis. Did these pilots eat McDonalds in such increased quantities that they've suddenly developed heart failure? What else could have caused that level of increase?
He doesn't care...don't feed the troll.

He doesn't care...don't feed the troll.
Just sick of the liars in "medicine" continuing to promote the "vaccine" and how safe and effective it is and how benighted we must all be to not see how untiring their heroic devotion to healthcare and "protection" keeps us all alive.

They can all go make some more ****ing tiktok videos with the nursing staff.

I don't know what sample size the used.. Why only pilots? why not the rest of Armed Services... ?

I want to be clear here. I believe this is an absolute correlation that is undeniable. I will tell you that somebody has to show me a hell of a lot more data and valid studies to even come close 25 percent of that number

Back
Top Bottom