• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Very sharp pain in ankle

Pain went from limping this morning to completely gone this evening. Went to the gym but skipped legs just in case. It’s crazy how this comes and goes every few months.

OK, so you got a high truck and sometimes you park on an uneven grade and jump out of your truck and stress your ankle.

OR

You lay down in bed after drinking and the bed is spinning so you put one foot over the side to stop it and then this.

Anyone wake up with extremely sharp pain in their ankle for no reason? It happens every 3-4 months, extremely painful and walk like I have a sprain. Tomorrow or the next day it will be completely gone when I wake up. It's strange, but has happened for many years. I searched but it refers to long term illnesses like lupus and rheumatoid arthritis, which I have no signs of. Maybe just a pinched nerve? I've done nothing to injure it, no swelling, just very sharp pain.
When it happens to me its usually gout. Maybe try adding black cherry juice to your everyday diet. A cup or 2 a day really helps me.

Back
Top Bottom