• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Very sharp pain in ankle

Anyone wake up with extremely sharp pain in their ankle for no reason? It happens every 3-4 months, extremely painful and walk like I have a sprain. Tomorrow or the next day it will be completely gone when I wake up. It's strange, but has happened for many years. I searched but it refers to long term illnesses like lupus and rheumatoid arthritis, which I have no signs of. Maybe just a pinched nerve? I've done nothing to injure it, no swelling, just very sharp pain.
Ever tried dill pickle juice? I have ankle cramps and a couple drinks clears them up.

Anyone wake up with extremely sharp pain in their ankle for no reason? It happens every 3-4 months, extremely painful and walk like I have a sprain. Tomorrow or the next day it will be completely gone when I wake up. It's strange, but has happened for many years. I searched but it refers to long term illnesses like lupus and rheumatoid arthritis, which I have no signs of. Maybe just a pinched nerve? I've done nothing to injure it, no swelling, just very sharp pain.

SEAMAN BACKUP

Twice, my right ankle was shattered in a three car pileup so I was used to pain there. Woke up one morning and couldn't put the left one on the floor, was like that a couple of days. Rock on a couple of years and on a trip to Virginia Beach it hit again. I had to crawl to the toilet and lift myself up due to the pain. Brother n law gave me a set of crutches to drive home. Stopped at a rest area, went in on crutches, stood at the urinal and by the time I was done walked out in no pain without the crutches. Doctors didn't have a clue what it was. Never since thankfully.

Back
Top Bottom