• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$99 3d printer

I am thinking of getting a 3d printer, practically what can you do with a model such as this one… Can you get files for a vertical grip or other parts? Just curious…

I am thinking of getting a 3d printer, practically what can you do with a model such as this one… Can you get files for a vertical grip or other parts? Just curious…
Depending on how you orient the part quite a lot, a lot of the designers will actually custom design based on an ender 3

Nice deal OP! Been waiting on buying one.
Had a friend print some stuff that was impressive.

GMANINGA GMANINGA
Yes. There are numerous free files to 3D print accessories.

Playing around tonight. Don't judge the color lol

Attachments

• 16454916239177627867402231623895.jpg
    16454916239177627867402231623895.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 90
*US customers only. Mobile numbers from major US phone carriers only. VOIP, Internet-based, or prepaid phone numbers not accepted. By signing up and clicking "Send My Coupon", you are agreeing to receive up to 5 SMS messages per month and marketing emails from Micro Center to the information that you provided at the time of signing up. You will receive premier access to our best offers, exclusive deals, alerts about new products, and more. Carrier message and data rates may apply. For help, text HELP to 41091. To opt-out, text STOP to 41091.
I’ve received all of zero texts in 2 years after doing one of these fyi

*US customers only. Mobile numbers from major US phone carriers only. VOIP, Internet-based, or prepaid phone numbers not accepted. By signing up and clicking "Send My Coupon", you are agreeing to receive up to 5 SMS messages per month and marketing emails from Micro Center to the information that you provided at the time of signing up. You will receive premier access to our best offers, exclusive deals, alerts about new products, and more. Carrier message and data rates may apply. For help, text HELP to 41091. To opt-out, text STOP to 41091.
Can't be any worse then the extended car warranty calls I already get.

Back
Top Bottom