• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$99 3d printer

*US customers only. Mobile numbers from major US phone carriers only. VOIP, Internet-based, or prepaid phone numbers not accepted. By signing up and clicking "Send My Coupon", you are agreeing to receive up to 5 SMS messages per month and marketing emails from Micro Center to the information that you provided at the time of signing up. You will receive premier access to our best offers, exclusive deals, alerts about new products, and more. Carrier message and data rates may apply. For help, text HELP to 41091. To opt-out, text STOP to 41091.

Can you design your own projects?
I need to be able to make something like whats pictured.

Attachments

• 20220123_173102.jpg
    20220123_173102.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 32
  • 20220123_173055.jpg
    20220123_173055.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 29
Side note, if you buy one of these go ahead and buy a microcenter brand (at checkout…cheapest and good quality) 16gig micro sd card, The stock one is absolutely garbage

Do recommend an easy to learn one?
I shoulda listed them shouldn’t I lol sorry,

TinkerCad- my favorite..prob the easiest simplest form or modeling to understand basics and give general ideas since it has basic shapes to use already (I use it a lot)

Fusion 360- lot more in-depth but is the traditional style modeling software I’d say not for beginner (I’m not that good at it and I do 2d cad for a living) but not hard to learn if you watch some YouTube tutorials

This is a big list of the others that each have positives and negatives:

Back
Top Bottom