• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9mm 115gr RN Reloaded $159/1000+$12.50SH

I tried 4-5 of boxes of the 9mm 115gr reloads in my G17 (Gen 4), G26 (also Gen 4), CZ-75 SP01 and a friends XDM so far. No problem with any of them, although the CZ really does like 124gr better. Seems to be good quality reloads, no issues with extreme fouling, cycling or anything like that, but I'm not an expert on reloads.

Seems to be a good deal though, just wish we could get the free shipping deal here in GA. Plan to go back for some more 9mm and try some 45ACP soon.

I tried 4-5 of boxes of the 9mm 115gr reloads in my G17 (Gen 4), G26 (also Gen 4), CZ-75 SP01 and a friends XDM so far. No problem with any of them, although the CZ really does like 124gr better. Seems to be good quality reloads, no issues with extreme fouling, cycling or anything like that, but I'm not an expert on reloads.

Seems to be a good deal though, just wish we could get the free shipping deal here in GA. Plan to go back for some more 9mm and try some 45ACP soon.

Thanks for taking the time to leave some feed back. It helps all of us. It's been getting positive feedback on the whole. Only complaints I've seen so far is the wait to get it becuase it's been so popular he's still trying to catch up.

Ordered January 17th.....still waiting for delivery. Not a happy customer!!

You're not alone. If you wish you can have the order canceled. Just send an email to sales@jackrossammo.com and put 'cancel order #____' in the subject line. This turned out to be more then they could ever have imagined. The price was so low everyone wanted it.

Back
Top Bottom