• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9mm 115gr RN Reloaded $159/1000+$12.50SH

Just spoke to the owner Chris today. He said they are starting to catch up, but probably still need 2 more weeks to recover from all the previous orders. I guess I'll check back with him in 2 weeks to see if I can put in an order.

***UPDATE*** As of 03/02/2012, you can order 1k round of 9mm for $159+$12.50 now, may take 2 weeks for them to ship though***

Last edited:
Just a heads up, on the 28th, I received my order (9mm) that I placed on 01/17. About five weeks. Ammo looks good. Haven't had a chance to shoot any yet.

Here is the email I recieved today on my order that was placed 2/3/12
They are now processing orders placed on 1/19/12.

We are currently processing orders from Jan 19th and are working forward. Tuesday a much needed new machine arrived to help us with this severe back log we have. We apologize for your wait and appreciate your business. If you would like to cancel please let me know ill completely understand. However if you can wait you will not be dissappointed in our product and we promise to try to improve in our customer service. Currently we do not employ someone to work the front desk and all employees are too busy on the floor.
Thank you for your time
Jamie Parker

Here is the email I recieved today on my order that was placed 2/3/12
They are now processing orders placed on 1/19/12.

We are currently processing orders from Jan 19th and are working forward. Tuesday a much needed new machine arrived to help us with this severe back log we have. We apologize for your wait and appreciate your business. If you would like to cancel please let me know ill completely understand. However if you can wait you will not be dissappointed in our product and we promise to try to improve in our customer service. Currently we do not employ someone to work the front desk and all employees are too busy on the floor.
Thank you for your time
Jamie Parker

I talked to Chris last night and he told me he should be totally caught up in 10 days. He just got a new Camdex case processor machine to help with the backlog. Below is a picture of the brass before and after. The foot in the picture is Chris's.

i85.photobucket.com_albums_k68_Mike_Kolo_brassprocessing.jpg

Took mine to the range the other day. Shot 100 rounds without an issue at all. Only difference I noticed from my regular Federal rounds, was a bigger muzzle flash. 900 rounds to go.

I've shot a couple boxes of each of the 45acp, 40s&w and the 9mm reload I got from Chris at Jack Ross Ammunition and I am very pleased with it AND the price I paid. Gonna order more now.. and maybe try some of that .223 grade b stuff from that Texas reloader.

When you order from Freedom Munitions use coupon code Chet-1 and it gives you a little more off, like 3%. Oh and don't forget when you are at the shopping cart to click "more carriers" and look to see what the other carriers price is. He has FedEx and UPS and whichever one is showing make sure you check the price of the other. I've found the difference can be as much as $10.

Back
Top Bottom