• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

9mm steel case ammo

How dirty is the Tula? I have read many reviews and get the impression it is dirty, but never anyone says how dirty.
I don't know how dirty it is, but I ran a mag of Tula .223 through my AR and it smelled aweful. No kidding. It ran fine, but it stunk up my gun! LMAO!

TRUE STORY!

if its a glock, by all means run steel case through it. If its a more refined and worthwhile firearm like a S&W Sig HK etc, even a hi point should be treated better

:behindsofa:

How dirty is the Tula? I have read many reviews and get the impression it is dirty, but never anyone says how dirty.
It's about as dirty as WWB, but WWB is pretty freaking dirty. I run the cheap stuff through cheap guns and haven't had any issues. I've run pretty much nothing but Tula through my PTAC rifle and no issues. I hear it can be underpowered, but it's fun for casual plinking.

A reliable gun should shoot steel case all day long. It is dirty, so you have to clean the guns well after an outing - which is SOP regardless of ammo type. But I shoot steel case through my Glocks, Sigs, XDs, and ARs.
Honestly the tula steel case is the only one that sometimes makes me hesitant, but otherwise - G2G

Back
Top Bottom