A brother has Stage 4 Prostate Cancer! Need good advice ODTers.

A brother ODTer has just found out he has Stage 4 Prostate Cancer (731 PSA) that has metastasized to his bones (visible on x-rays) and maybe more. You wouldn't know it by looking at him. He is 62 and says he feels fine. His faith and trust is in the Lord. He has a bone density test and MRI scheduled for Friday. Please share any experience and advice on treatment options you might be aware of. There are probably many others here that will benefit your input also.
Thanks

I was diagnosed with Kidney and Back Cancer in 2004, while on active Duty and deployed. I was retired on active duty and moved to Georgia. I had about 6 operations, Chemo and steroids shots. The steroids shots almost killed me, made me crazy and highly aggressive. I spent allot of time at North side hospital because my doctored worked out of that hospital. It's 2018 I'm feeling good, and the doctor tells me that I know have Cancer in both my legs. **** it, I'm going to live my life. Just, remember that after Chemo you have to take 3-4 pills that counter the Chemo. They make you sick as a Dog. I put my hands in the Lord.

A brother ODTer has just found out he has Stage 4 Prostate Cancer (731 PSA) that has metastasized to his bones (visible on x-rays) and maybe more. You wouldn't know it by looking at him. He is 62 and says he feels fine. His faith and trust is in the Lord. He has a bone density test and MRI scheduled for Friday. Please share any experience and advice on treatment options you might be aware of. There are probably many others here that will benefit your input also.
Thanks

Unfortunately my mom is not eligible but immediately checkout immunotherapy where you reprogram your own cells to fight it. Worked on jimmy Carter's stage 4. One treatment is authorized. Also send his chart to Winship at Emory, he's the best in nation but no bedside manner

Thanks

Northside has better program but the area traffic is a nightmare if they start radiation treatment. Piedmont saved my dads life but botched my mom's by not using contrast in her MRI's. -
Supposedly MD Anderson Proton is the best currently for prostate, Mayo Jacksonville or Alabama. Why a week for MRI, Should Be Asap ! Just my 2 cents from a no degree on wall Phd's son. 2nd, 3rd, 4th opinions should be welcomed wherever he goes, if not run.

I am not a doctor, so I can't give medical advice. But anyone with cancer, especially stage four, should talk to Dr. James Liang, in Hoschton. He uses traditional Chinese medicine, and has a high success rate with even stage four of various types. I know several people who were sent home or to hospice as incurable, after suffering all the treatments Western medicine had to offer, who are still well years later. He is a devout Christian, and an avid gun collector. PM me if you want more information.

Back
Top Bottom