• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A CREEPY way to remember the loved ones after they pass...

We put a family cemetery here on the ranch and when we moved all of our previously deceased family members from a mausoleum dad had all the gold removed from teeth, rings and jewelry melted down and along diamonds also he had earrings for my sisters and mom. Only thing my brother and got was the knee and hip replacement parts from our grandparents and uncle Bobby’s old pacemaker

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can hook you up. Unfortunately, most folks dont want gold anymore. I see them mostly in folks over 75 now - back in the day, those that had money had gold put in.

Most of the teeth I pull now go to dental students - thats what they learn on.

I always thought a business model of going in after death and removing all the stuff out of folks teeth - assay it and give the family the $ with a cut for business. I remember as a kid - I had a friend whose dad owned a funeral home. We'd run around the house in and out of the prep room where his dad embalmed - he had a huge jar of teeth with gold. You know those places remove that stuff and dont tell anyone....

I can hook you up. Unfortunately, most folks dont want gold anymore. I see them mostly in folks over 75 now - back in the day, those that had money had gold put in.

Most of the teeth I pull now go to dental students - thats what they learn on.

I always thought a business model of going in after death and removing all the stuff out of folks teeth - assay it and give the family the $ with a cut for business. I remember as a kid - I had a friend whose dad owned a funeral home. We'd run around the house in and out of the prep room where his dad embalmed - he had a huge jar of teeth with gold. You know those places remove that stuff and dont tell anyone....
SO, your avatar, is it an actual picture of your gold tooth? :boink:

Back
Top Bottom