• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

A friend was shot 4 times...

@ protective measures..... They acted as if they did not mean to hit him and when was looking for damage thats when they pulled the gun out, so it was pretty much unexpected since "fender benders" happen on a daily basis.

@ CCW no he did not have any training but he is ver well versed due to military and martial arts knowledge. He is about 60 years old now.

@ SHSBulldog..... he has a Beretta 9mm but I am not sure what model or what kind of ammo he used.

Again, not criticizing or secondguessing just saying I treat ANY interaction w/ unknown persons as a potential threat.

My wife says I keep a hateful semi-aggressive look on my face while in public but I try to discourage any interaction w/ strangers.

If they initiate contact in any manner, I assume the worst, guilty until proven innocent.

I simply don't trust anyone I don't know.

I hear & read about these violent encounters constantly & don't want to become one of these victims.

Glad to hear that he is ok. I hope that those two thugs enjoy the next 25yrs of their lives.

My wife says I keep a hateful semi-aggressive look on my face while in public but I try to discourage any interaction w/ strangers.

I hear & read about these violent encounters constantly & don't want to become one of these victims.

I do the same thing. I dont trust anyone, and stories like this are the reason.

Again, not criticizing or secondguessing just saying I treat ANY interaction w/ unknown persons as a potential threat.

If they initiate contact in any manner, I assume the worst, guilty until proven innocent.

Couldn't have said it any better. I have been accused by my wife of always having an angry look on my face. I prefer the term focused. I practice yellow (Col. Cooper) everywhere I go. I spent 11 years in the military and was taught to trust no one and keep your head on a swivel. I try to soak in everything everywhere I go, leaving no detail undiscovered if I can manage. I carry a pistol ALWAYS. If I leave my home I am armed. (Work will not allow) I have sent 1000s of rounds ownrange (shooting for right at 30 years) in preparation in the event something bad were to happen. (God forbid)

Be polite. Be professional. But, have a plan to kill any stranger you meet.

Be courteous to everyone you meet, friendly to no one you don’t know.

Visited him today. He is doing very well but cant eat anything because of the bulet wound that went through his stomach.
He is expected to recover soon.

Good news, glad he is doing well. And some of yall are out of control. Try not to shoot me if you see me on the street, Im not a country boy so I must be out to get you.

WOW. Bless your friend. These are the things that bother me so. I have kids and a wife out driving. Only things i would do different is get my vehicle moving to a parking lot as i called 911 after the collision. And always keep that weapon next to to you and at body temp. Tell your friend we are all pulling for him

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom