• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A friend was shot 4 times...

ASSAULTLIFE

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
382   0
Reaction score
A family friend was driving on LAwrenceville HWY just 2 days ago and all of the sudden.

Some vehicle bumped into him from the back.
As he got out 2 black males asked for his money and 1 pointed a gun at him.
He fought them off somehow to run into his cargo van to grab his gun. On his way he was shot 4 times and as he was laying on the driver seat he managed to shoot 1 of the suspects while the other tried to break into the passanger door.
He drove off and went home to escape possibly getting shot dead by the suspects.
He called the police and help arrived. He is now in the Gwinnet MEdical Center being treated. The 1 shot suspect is in another hospital and his buddy ha sbeen caught. the car they used was also stolen.

Just a quick reminder TO BE CAREFUL in that kind of "accident" situation when actually people just want you to get out of your vehicle and rob you.

Please give your friend my best wishes for a speedy recovery. This is also a good example of why having a gun in the car isn't good enough. Carry it.

Moral of the story: Your weapon does absolutely no good when you leave it in your vehicle. Maybe your friend will take his freebie and incorporate a bit more awareness for the future. Glad he gets a second chance.

Thank God he's okay. This is actually a crime that's getting more frequent. Someone bumps another on purpose, then when parties get out...turns into a robbery.

He actually does carry most of the time but my guess is it was just that time of the day when he put it aside or on the passanger seat not expecting.

My guess is if he had carried and would have tried to draw the gun it would have ended up worse for him, but I guess it all depends on the situation.

Back
Top Bottom