• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A handgun is just a handgun

Oh....okay....COM is center-of-mass or center-mass..... I get it....still a taser or leg shots would have dropped him...no need for COM mag dump

If you are in fear for your life, you shoot to neutralize the threat. If you don't feel it's necessary or can't justify taking your attacker's life, you have no justification to draw your weapon in the first place.

Shooting to wound is likely to put you on the wrong side of a civil suit, and the last thing you want to deal with after a situation like this is an injured/disabled "victim" testifying against you. You may win the case, but the suit will most likely bankrupt you in the process.

Oh....okay....COM is center-of-mass or center-mass..... I get it....still a taser or leg shots would have dropped him...no need for COM mag dump

My dad carried a revolver from time to time that only shot 22 shorts ( Remington Thunderbolts). He said one shot to the groin area was a time tested and proven fight stopper.

Just look at deer hunting. A deer that has been spooked then shot with a 3006, shredding its internals can still run a good distance. I would imagine a human of about the same weight full of adrenaline, shot with a considerably less powerful firearm would take a bit to go down.
Or on some type of drugs.

Capture+_2021-02-07-17-08-26-1.png

Back
Top Bottom