• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A Modest Proposal: A Truck Gun May Be Unrealistic

I’ll play Devil’s Advocate for a second. The only “valid” argument against a truck gun is possibility of theft. I’ve never understood how the owner becomes responsible for a firearm that was stolen but wouldn’t be held liable for any other piece of property. Seems like a liberal talking point that gun owners have somehow bought into.

I don't have a truck gun so to say. Can't fault someone one way or another in my opinion.

But much of the article is written in an either/or mindset. Of course the gun on you is more important. Of course that is the weapon you are most likely to use. But even that is rare. To me, a truck gun is much like carrying multiple spare mags on you.

I’ll play Devil’s Advocate for a second. The only “valid” argument against a truck gun is possibility of theft. I’ve never understood how the owner becomes responsible for a firearm that was stolen but wouldn’t be held liable for any other piece of property. Seems like a liberal talking point that gun owners have somehow bought into.
Yup. I agree here.

Reactions: jey
no, its just a fact

a pretty young woman walking alone at night dressed scantily thru the hood and leaving a gun in your car are both legal but ****ing retarded things to do

Back
Top Bottom