• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

A peek at your CCW

Well some people hold a 03FFL and if it’s logged then legally they have to document an id, name, dob and address in their book.
Also even a friend trade you need to do due diligence to confirm they aren’t a felon. Imagine you lost a family member to violence with a weapon and found out someone sold it to a felon that later committed the crime. Yea you’d want their blood too.
If someone’s creeped out that someone wants to see your ID then imo they’re up to no good.
I share my 03FFL and CCW permit for each firearm exchange fitting a 03. CCW for non-03.
With a 03 your info isn’t going anywhere.
Some people are too paranoid.
Would love to hear what LEOs or any Agents have to say.

Anyone really feel that a permit would be hard to fake? No different than all the other ID’s a felon can get on a whim. If it makes you feel better then ask away I guess.

Hell, We had a guy making fake Ga drivers licenses in college back in the late 80’s so we could get into bars. That was way before all the “tech” out there now and digital cameras.

Anyone really feel that a permit would be hard to fake? No different than all the other ID’s a felon can get on a whim. If it makes you feel better then ask away I guess.

Hell, We had a guy making fake Ga drivers licenses in college back in the late 80’s so we could get into bars. That was way before all the “tech” out there now and digital cameras.
this is probably where feedback is most important.

Well some people hold a 03FFL and if it’s logged then legally they have to document an id, name, dob and address in their book.
Also even a friend trade you need to do due diligence to confirm they aren’t a felon. Imagine you lost a family member to violence with a weapon and found out someone sold it to a felon that later committed the crime. Yea you’d want their blood too.
If someone’s creeped out that someone wants to see your ID then imo they’re up to no good.
I share my 03FFL and CCW permit for each firearm exchange fitting a 03. CCW for non-03.
With a 03 your info isn’t going anywhere.
Some people are too paranoid.
Would love to hear what LEOs or any Agents have to say.
Im pretty sure youve already heard what some agents think..were slap full of em

Back
Top Bottom