• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A question about suppressors and back order...

You never stated what you're going to use it for. It's it a "Do-All" suppressor? Mainly on a .30 semi or bolt gun? If you're looking at a TBAC, I'd look at the Magnus as it's the newest offering. If looking to use it hard, go with the SR mount. Steep price, but a great performer.

You never stated what you're going to use it for. It's it a "Do-All" suppressor? Mainly on a .30 semi or bolt gun? If you're looking at a TBAC, I'd look at the Magnus as it's the newest offering. If looking to use it hard, go with the SR mount. Steep price, but a great performer.
It will be used on hunting bolt guns - mostly for range practice. I may hunt some with it, but where I elk hunt, suppressors aren’t permitted, though I might use it elsewhere. Calibers thus far are 6.5 PRC and 30-06. I will likely go direct thread and move it between threaded barrels.

Hunting will be easy since it will be on a bolt gun. Go titanium if looking to shave weight.

It will be used on hunting bolt guns - mostly for range practice. I may hunt some with it, but where I elk hunt, suppressors aren’t permitted, though I might use it elsewhere. Calibers thus far are 6.5 PRC and 30-06. I will likely go direct thread and move it between threaded barrels.

Much as I like them for guns and such, I won't use them for supressors again.

They sat on two of my cans for almost 2 months a few years back. My correct phone and email were printed on the box for both cans, but some dumbazz copied my number onto a Post-it and mixed up the digits.

They tried calling that wrong number exactly once according to the note, got a message it was out of service, and never even tried again. One look at either box and they would have spotted the error, but I guess they couldn't be bothered.

Yeah, it wasn't the end of the world, but I've never had a bad experience with QRF and my only NFA experience with CGP was not great.

They are both the same distance from me (in opposite directions) and I've been dealing with QRF for years, so skipping CGP was an easy decision.
Good to know.

Back
Top Bottom