• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

A rash of bad odt members

Is it just me or are you guys finding that you are experiencing more and more deals going bad? Just in the last 5 days I have had 3 deals go bad from people sending "I'll take it", set up day and approximate time to meet according to "work schedule" and then when PM'ed, called and texted, absolutely NO RESPONSE. One guy told me he "loaned" his account to a friend to post on, and he wasn't responsible for the other guys actions. another set up meeting and place and time, then said was called to work and would have to meet the next day, I said OK and he responded with, I'll call you by 8:00 am to set new time, never heard from him again and he won't respond to any communication. I think there needs to be a culling process somehow!!

I don't see any bad feedbacks that you left.

Attachments

• 130716_JURIS_ZimmermanSelfDefense.jpg
    130716_JURIS_ZimmermanSelfDefense.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 171
Is it just me or are you guys finding that you are experiencing more and more deals going bad? Just in the last 5 days I have had 3 deals go bad from people sending "I'll take it", set up day and approximate time to meet according to "work schedule" and then when PM'ed, called and texted, absolutely NO RESPONSE. One guy told me he "loaned" his account to a friend to post on, and he wasn't responsible for the other guys actions. another set up meeting and place and time, then said was called to work and would have to meet the next day, I said OK and he responded with, I'll call you by 8:00 am to set new time, never heard from him again and he won't respond to any communication. I think there needs to be a culling process somehow!!

In the past few months, I've had a couple of members that both have more feedbacks than me send an unqualified "I'll take it" pm for small items I had listed then stop responding when I sent the payment info to them. They didn't even have the balls to say, hey man I changed my mind, didn't get approval from my wife, don't have the cash this close to Christmas, nothing. To add to the irony, one of them has even posted in this thread, what a freaking loser.

Loaning your account to someone else, that deserves a negative by itself. You don't have to have to be logged into an account to view anything on the site like some sites require, sounds like a lame excuse for backing out on a deal.

I've been lucky so far in that I'm new and people seem trusting of me.. Not that thats a bad thing, I think I'm a mostly good person anyway, most of the sometimes :)

Everybody I've dealt with or asked questions to has been very helpful and took time to completely answer any of my many stupid questions :)

Agreed. I have posted a few threads about building an AR with many basic questions and not one person ridiculed me for not already knowing the answers like I have seen on many other sites. Also the 1 transaction I have made on this site was flawless and with a great member.

Agreed. I have posted a few threads about building an AR with many basic questions and not one person ridiculed me for not already knowing the answers like I have seen on many other sites. Also the 1 transaction I have made on this site was flawless and with a great member.

Dang, I must have missed it then...lol
J/K this place is full of awesome ppl. that's for sure!

Had an established member pm me and say "I'll take it" on some ammo I had listed earlier today. Now, 6 hours later he pm's me and said he could only offer me a trade. I had already pulled my ad and everything. What a flake. I'm not certain if I can neg him, but I would if I could. He said "sorry for the misunderstanding", but there was no misunderstanding. I mean ****, it was only a $60 deal. Oh well, I hardly ever have a bad experience here. I suppose something like this happens occasionally to all of us. He's the first guy to go on my ignore list.

Back
Top Bottom