• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

A rash of bad odt members

Some of us Good ole boys are still around JW...........but your right, I have seen some changes over the past year................keep the faith.....we got your back!!

I had another member back out after an "I'll take it" today.
This site is going to s**t.

Getting someone "convicted" of a deal going South, and leaving Neg FB is just about impossible.
The mods are way more concerned about some turd being offended or getting their feelings hurt.
Usually it's the governing forces that will make or break a site.

If I deal with anyone except through PMs.

The paranoia of some of these folks, beats all I've ever seen. I don't how they function in every day life.

Getting someone "convicted" of a deal going South, and leaving Neg FB is just about impossible.
The mods are way more concerned about some turd being offended or getting their feelings hurt.
Usually it's the governing forces that will make or break a site.

If I deal with anyone except through PMs.

The paranoia of some of these folks, beats all I've ever seen. I don't how they function in every day life.

So you had satisfied all of the site's requirements to leave a Neg feedback (Time/place agreed to in PMs) and it was overturned? That's odd

tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_15_01_05_5d645174c7f6f70b425ffbaa653e71dd.jpg
So you had satisfied all of the site's requirements to leave a Neg feedback (Time/place agreed to in PMs) and it was overturned? That's odd

Perhaps I should rephrase; If all site rules were fulfilled and a Negative FB was appropriate based upon the site's rules, it would be odd that it didn't stick.

I wonder what specific details surround this situation....

Back
Top Bottom