• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

A rash of bad odt members

good call...start giving negs to these guys man. Neg feedback is the best way to warn other people about shady or potentially shady members.

I really don't think that I'll be leaving any neg. feedback.
I left some neutral, and got a 4 day ban and an infraction out of the deal without so much as an explanation.

Buyer beware. My ignore list is ever growing.

The mods will stalk you, if you do not fall into their click.
Never disagree with a mod, or have a different opinion.

If I post an I'll take it, I include a meet place or shipping terms, in my offer. PMs only.

If I see where you have visited the site, yet failed to respond, then all bets are off.

The phone call will be just before anybody leaves for the meet.

I've been here almost 5 years and have seen a major decline of honest people.

I don't believe there has been a decline of honest people on this site. I believe there has been an increase in dishonest people on this site. When everyone can join, what do you expect? As the number of members go up, there is an increase in honest and dishonest people.

I left some neutral, and got a 4 day ban and an infraction out of the deal without so much as an explanation.

If I post an I'll take it, I include a meet place or shipping terms, in my offer. PMs only.

If I see where you have visited the site, yet failed to respond, then all bets are off.

Wait, you say you get a 4 day BAN out of leaving neutral feedback on a deal... seems very odd. I assume there is more to this story. And Mods stalking you? I suspect those guys are too busy for that even if they were inclined to do so (it's the guy with the van you gotta watch out for).

I've been lucky only one bad deal. I did have a deal a couple of weeks ago where I sent a PM I will take it with name and number, 12 mins after it was posted.
three days later no reply sent another pm , the response oh it was gone in 2 mins

geez job about a reply or post as gone?

I don't believe there has been a decline of honest people on this site. I believe there has been an increase in dishonest people on this site. When everyone can join, what do you expect? As the number of members go up, there is an increase in honest and dishonest people.

Exactly what I was going to say. The honest ones are still here...and more honest people join every day I am sure. I did a somewhat high dollar deal with a new member with no feedback a couple of months ago, and it went perfectly. I also agree that a lot of less-than-honest people are joining...perhaps more than the honest ones, or the sneaks just seem to be more active in selling/trading/working the system than the honest ones.

I got to know which mod is a stalker?
www.hudsonhorizons.com_pub_images_facebook_stalking_vs_real_life.png

Back
Top Bottom