• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A very scary article about the Connecticut school shooting

First and foremost, I am not a conspiracy theorist. But a friend of mine showed me this and told me, read every word and watch all of the videos before I made my opinion. I have to say, that it placed a sheetload of doubt in my mind about all three events. Especially the fathers of two of the shooters entangled in the LIBOR scandal, what are the odds of that happening?
Multiple shooters at all events with witnesses and one even on film and police tape.

Make your own opinion, but I have mine. It blew my mind.

Last edited:
First and foremost, I am not a conspiracy theorist. But a friend of mine showed me this and told me, read every word and watch all of the videos before I made my opinion. I have to say, that it placed a sheetload of doubt in my mind about all three events. Especailly the fathers of two of the shooters entangled in the LIBOR scandal, what are the odds of that happening?
Multiple shooters at all events with witnesses and one even on film and police tape.

Make your own opinion, but I have mine. It blew my mind.

i heard something about this a few days ago.......wish i remembered where i saw it.............

hard to believe it's a coincidence........

Back
Top Bottom