• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A year from now you may wish you had started today

If I have a $100 bill in my drawer, a year from now I don’t have to worry about it‘s worth being less than $100.
Yes you do because in five years they will not be any green money anywhere it’s all headed towards the one market bank One World by the computer chip in your dick whatever the **** you wanna call it but it’s headed to a bad place for us normal human beings

Can we agree that crypto is gambling, not investing? It really is. I have some, but it’s money I could waste at the range or on liquor and not mess with the family finances.

stocks and real estate are time tested and generally safer over the longer haul.
Crypto is gambling and precious metals are a store of value (usually)
I can agree with you that most crypto is gambling, or speculation. I think most stock and non home real estate purchases anymore are also speculative, done based on momentum or just wishes rather than fundamentals.

Just gonna put this here. Good info. Does talk crypto. Not all doom and gloom without any solution. Take the 25 min to watch it.

He has a good point about inflation, which is one reason I’m interested in crypto. It’s an inflation-beater.

Of course it carries some risk. All investments do. Investing in cryptoassets is more high risk than say realty and not suitable for every consumer. The value of cryptoassets will go down and up — sometimes by a lot.

As many crypto products and markets are unregulated, you probably aren’t protected by government compensation and/or regulatory protection schemes (FDIC). You should be prepared to lose all your money if things go wrong. However, if you’re smart about it and have a solid guide through cryptoland, to me the rewards are worth the risks.

Back
Top Bottom