• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

AAC prodigy .22 silencer or ????

I heard they get santa claus to come bless each and every can, but they refused him access to their mounts.

If this thread proves anything to me, it's that the OP should go try and demo as many as possible. There have been a number of owners/dealers on here with a good knowledge of suppressors say something entirely different than the other. Use that as a starting point and go see/shoot as many as possible. Then decide what's best for you.

Let us know what you decide OP.

Yup, I would be down to let OP hear my sparrow if he comes near Atlanta.

Remember you get what you pay for. Two hundred dollars is pissed away immediately. Make two hundred worth it.

You guys are awesome, and I ever do have a trip to Atlanta I will for sure have to hit you guys up and check them out. Thanks again guys.

You guys are awesome, and I ever do have a trip to Atlanta I will for sure have to hit you guys up and check them out. Thanks again guys.

Sounds like a meetup to me, except skip the cesspool they call atlanta. Athens is much nicer.

I bet CCF will provide beverages lol

I own a prodigy and I like its sound suppression capabilities, but I hate how difficult it is to clean. Plus when I shoot it (only on pistols so far), I have to loosen the core and then re-tighten it every 50 or so rounds or it will become really difficult to loosen by hand. I rarely shoot it now a days because of this.

I also own a SS Sparrow and have used the dip method a couple of times. I shoot it a lot, perhaps 2 -3 hundred rounds at a time a couple of times a month.

The toxic material that is a byproduct of the dip is lead acetate. I question the talk on its toxicity...since lead acetate is also used in Grecian Formula to color men's hair. While I certainly don't drink it (the byproduct of the dip), I don't treat it like it is enriched uranium either.

Back
Top Bottom