• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Acadia, Traverse or Enclave- Are they any good?

Duce4trey

Default rank <4000 posts
KEYBOARD OPERATOR
58   0
Reaction score
My wife's car is being totaled by insurance and we are in the process of looking for a new to me used vehicle. We have been looking at GMC Acadia's, Chevy Traverse and Buick Enclave. Wanted see if anyone had pros or mainly any cons to say about these choices.

We are looking at these because we need a 3rd row for the 3 kids and my wife would prefer to stay away from a mini van.

Research has turned up not too much. Possible electrical, cooling or transmission issues but I feel that could be with any vehicle.

Looked at them for my wife recently. Nice, but the 4 cyl ones, (in our price range), lacked get up and go. Ended up up with a Hyundai Santa Fe Sport, nicer vehicle than the others, (again, in our price range), got the 2.0 turbo, moves nicely. The full size Santa Fe has a 3rd row I believe.

Looked at them for my wife recently. Nice, but the 4 cyl ones, (in our price range), lacked get up and go. Ended up up with a Hyundai Santa Fe Sport, nicer vehicle than the others, (again, in our price range), got the 2.0 turbo, moves nicely. The full size Santa Fe has a 3rd row I believe.

We are looking used, and they are all V6.
I cant afford new and have a gun/ knife budget.

3 kids kills it enough as it is...........LOL

Back
Top Bottom