Adrian Peterson Bull****

Yea I think that blood is where it goes over board. Plus with the Ray Rice thing man this is media haven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I'm tired of it already. I just wanna watch football and talk stats. Football has become a platform for media to provide their commentary ad nauseam. ie Bob Costas and his anti-gun monologue.

I am all about kids be punished. I think there aren't enough punishments being dealt out these days. I too was hit with a bare hand, as well as various different objects when I was young. However, blood being drawn/ open cuts on a 4 year old? Too far. Temp welts, a warm butt, all perfectly fine. Switch on a 4 year old's bare skin with blood = too much. There IS such a thing as child abuse. And although there is a fine line between discipline and abuse, I definitely draw the line at blood.

My momma whipped my ass with a switch...damn near daily some times. Blood? Hell, I think the blood ran away from the welts in fear. And I never got whipped over pants. The pants hadn't been bad, I had. No child abuse there...just good old fashioned discipline.

Now the child abuse was the "Go get me a switch" part. Damn if that wasn't the hardest part of my whole life...walking out there to fetch a switch to whip my own ass with. Knowing that if I tried to skimp and get some tiny, limp noodle switch momma would stomp out there and bring back the whole damn bush.

And momma with a switch was meaner than Indiana Jones with his bull whip.

Yea, America is the land of busybodies and ******* now.

My momma whipped my ass with a switch...damn near daily some times. Blood? Hell, I think the blood ran away from the welts in fear. And I never got whipped over pants. The pants hadn't been bad, I had. No child abuse there...just good old fashioned discipline.

Now the child abuse was the "Go get me a switch" part. Damn if that wasn't the hardest part of my whole life...walking out there to fetch a switch to whip my own ass with. Knowing that if I tried to skimp and get some tiny, limp noodle switch momma would stomp out there and bring back the whole damn bush.

We must have been raised by the same lady.........or they were trained by the same one for sure.

That was maternal grandmother. My dad did the spanking at home. With a 1.5" leather belt, the real soft and supple kind that curves all the around you hind side.

Do you have kids?

I'll take your silence as a "no."

I was spanked by my mother and my father with belts, switches, spoons, etc. I spank my children now. If I ever hit one of them hard enough to draw blood, I'd feel as if I crossed a line.

No reason to hit a four year old kid hard enough to draw blood.

We must have been raised by the same lady.........or they were trained by the same one for sure.

LOL. Yeah I think they held classes back then. See...it wasn't supposed to take a whole damned village. ;)

That was maternal grandmother. My dad did the spanking at home. With a 1.5" leather belt, the real soft and supple kind that curves all the around you hind side.

My dad dies when I was ten. Momma never said "when your father get's home...", she said, "Go get me a switch."

And if you ran you only got it worse. My sister tried running one time...now my mom was 5' 6" tall and damn near as big around. Momma got close enough to get her hand non that long, flowing mane of hair behind my sisters head and clothes lined her ass by the hair. LOL... There were times I thought to run a little myself, but I always remembered that. Well, that and momma holding me by one arm, chasing me around in circles, whipping and punctuating each syllable with a hit from that damn switch. "I...swat!...Told..swat!...you...swat!..." You sure hoped it was a short speech she wanted to give, I tell you.

Yeah, I loved my "child abusing" momma and miss her something fierce. I think more kids needed to have their "Laigs switched". It'd be a better country now.

I'll take your silence as a "no."

I was spanked by my mother and my father with belts, switches, spoons, etc. I spank my children now. If I ever hit one of them hard enough to draw blood, I'd feel as if I crossed a line.

No reason to hit a four year old kid hard enough to draw blood.

Or you can take my silence as I keep my family life private as well as, whenever I post you seem to seek me out specifically. So I chose to ignore you Romi.

Back
Top Bottom