Adrian Peterson Bull****

Or you can take my silence as I keep my family life private as well as, whenever I post you seem to seek me out specifically. So I chose to ignore you Romi.

Except that you don't "keep [your] family life private." Reference any of your "I did this" or "this person is my friend" threads.

No matter, really....ignore me if you like but the question is germane to the conversation. If you choose not to answer, I'll not press.

Last edited:
My mom and dad used to put a belt, switch and a paddle on a table and told me to pick which one I was gonna get worn out with. Def taught me to listen and follow rules pretty quick. I am all for punishment but like others have said, when it comes to blood being drawn and open wounds, that has gone too far and deserves punishment itself

My mom and dad used to put a belt, switch and a paddle on a table and told me to pick which one I was gonna get worn out with. Def taught me to listen and follow rules pretty quick. I am all for punishment but like others have said, when it comes to blood being drawn and open wounds, that has gone too far and deserves punishment itself

Yup. :thumb:

I just spanked my kid "just cause" lol. Just kiddin, but she did get a couple of pops this morning for rough housing her younger brother and talking back - more than once. I don't spank often, but when I do - they know they better straighten the h*ll up immediately!!

I just spanked my kid "just cause" lol. Just kiddin, but she did get a couple of pops this morning for rough housing her younger brother and talking back - more than once. I don't spank often, but when I do - they know they better straighten the h*ll up immediately!!
That's all it should be. 1-2 quick, good pops on the butt and they know it's time to straighten up

That's all it should be. 1-2 quick, good pops on the butt and they know it's time to straighten up

I remember very clearly being spanked by friends' parents as well. I would be over at a friend's house, do something stupid, and get a spanking from them. And even today, if one of the parents of one of my daughters' friends felt the need to spank her, I'd support that.

But if she came home with bloody legs and open wounds, a line would have been crossed.

Back
Top Bottom