• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Adventure Outdoors and BATF

Was at Elite Pawn in Conyers and they had a house full of the ATF doing deep inventory. Black shirts with gold logo on left side of shirt. Tan pants. One was at table by himself and seem to be inputing numbers and 2 other crews were pulling ever gun down and input ser# in form on clip board

They have turned into another branch of the Briben/Odumbo gestapo just like the FBI and all the other government agencies.
Their aims have very little to do with law enforcement but instead have been weaponised as a strong arm tool against their enemies. Those enemies being anyone who opposes their totalitarian agenda.
It didn't happen over night.

I figured at least that one guy who will only meet in AO or Bass pro
That was probably before I got there. News was just saying they been there since Friday and would probably be there thru this Friday. That’ll be a kick in the ass for AO business I’m sure. Hell, if I’d known they were there before I got to the exit I’d a loaded my AMEX with AR’s just to get a rise out of them. I could of sold them for double later..lol.
I guess I must be dense because somebody was saying there is a run on AR purchases but I didn’t notice it while I was there.

Back
Top Bottom