Adventure Outdoors painted my gun the wrong color. Why I'm upset.

Wow. You need to get it back without paying a dime then I will fix their mess up with cerakote for far less than what they attempted to charge you ;)

Best of luck though. I don't know what legal acts you can take towards them as I always ensure my customers get exactly what they ask for. If they have any interest in honoring their commitment they will fix it or replace it, if not I would start exploring legal actions.

They would replace the grips and redo the gun if it were mine. It is absolutely NOT unreasonable at all to expect that you get exactly what you are paying for. If it were me, they'd fix it or have problems.

I'm willing to bet that they do nothing for you, they might give you some grips since they lost yours, but that's about it...

Yea, I don't mean to be discouraging, but I wouldn't be shocked either. You'll at least have to put up a big fight about it. Man...that place is horrible?

yep the fan boys should be along any moment

Do they actually have fan boys? I can't imagine how. "Hey AO treated me like dog **** and I love that place!" I just can't see how that could be a thought in a sane person's mind.

Ive never been. But from the horror stories Ive read about or heard about from friends, its amazing that the place is still in business. With so many options to shop out there, with online stores and whatnot, how do people keep stumbling into that place? Best of luck and i hope they take care of it!!

:grouphug:

With all the custom choices on ODT and the reviews on all the custom guys on ODT! :doh:

AO..............................=........................................Retail
Gunsmith...........................=...................................Gunsmith

hCD121CD3

Last edited:
Ive never been. But from the horror stories Ive read about or heard about from friends, its amazing that the place is still in business. With so many options to shop out there, with online stores and whatnot, how do people keep stumbling into that place? Best of luck and i hope they take care of it!!

:grouphug:

You know, I hate to admit it, but I've seen decent prices there. Maybe there are some nuggets out there that have better prices in the same area, but every other Atlanta shop I've been to has a higher price (at least on the guns I've looked at). If you want to drive an hour or so away to go to Georgia Gun Store then you'll find a better price than AO some of the time. But who wants to drive a 2 hour round trip to save $20-30 bucks. Again, it all depends on the gun you are buying. I recently bought a PPQ at a gun show. I was able to talk them down to AO's price because I would just rather not give AO the money. But a lot of people shop and buy there. Plus if you are looking for a particular hand gun and can't find it anywhere, as long as it's not a rare vintage gun, AO probably has it in stock. They have that going for them. But I've had a bad experience most of the times I've been there. I would never give them a gun to work on.

Adventure Outdoors is the strip club of gun shops. You go to look, and maybe fondle, but you sure as **** don't want to take anything home.

Back
Top Bottom