• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Advice on Interacting with Sig Customer Service

I’ve dealt with SIG for a good 20 years, both as an LE Armorer and as a customer. I’ve had good and bad experiences, but overall I was able to get accomplished what I needed to get accomplished. About like my experiences with every other gun company I’ve dealt with.......which is most of them.

I don’t know of a gun company that will warranty rust. That is a maintenance issue, not a product defect. I have tools and blades that have absolutely no finish or coating on them at all and they’ve never rusted because I’ve taken care of them. When I worked behind the gun counter for a living, the most common rust complaints I saw were on stainless steel guns. “I didn’t think stainless steel could rust!” was what we heard.

I’ve had the need to send back two separate firearms for warranty work and Sig CS was always good to me. I think it really depends on who answers the call/email.

My P365 has some rust spots too. I admit I only wipe it down every month or two. It’s a tool to me though. I’m not concerned with how it looks. Only how it functions.

the wear USPSA puts on your gear kinda made me get over having scratches or wear on a gun.

Back
Top Bottom