• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Aero ARs opinions and shared experience

285Roadrunner

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
197   0
Reaction score
I own two Aero rifles. Well, one is a rifle other is an AR pistol.

I have shot very few rounds through them each but wanted to know what the general consensus was about there reputation. I have owned Daniel Defenses that jammed occasionally, and PSA that ate everything. I understand what a quality build is but I am simply searching for one answer: Does Aero make quality ARs that can hold high miles and put out performance as well?

Thanks

Hit and miss. Most are decent, and good ones are good, but I’ve seen some dogs.

I’ve helped some folks build guns using Aero receiver sets. I don’t mind this method because I can check everything out, dimensionally and quality-wise, before it’s assembled.

Hit and miss. Most are decent, and good ones are good, but I’ve seen some dogs.

I’ve helped some folks build guns using Aero receiver sets. I don’t mind this method because I can check everything out, dimensionally and quality-wise, before it’s assembled.
Good to know. Are the BCGs any good from them ?

They’re not a BCM/SOLGW/Sionics, but they aight, as long as you know to check the gas key, staking, etc.

I won’t use one in one of my personal guns, but I’m a snob. :cool:
The M4E1 and M5E1 series definitely take it up a notch, especially with the enhanced uppers. Best bang for the buck, in my opinion, and you can often find them on sale at "entry level" pricing.
Thanks for the info!

Back
Top Bottom