• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

After months of searching GUN POWDER

winchester pre64

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
2   0
Reaction score
After countless hours shopping on line. Driving all over north Georgia I might possibly have the last two pounds of alliant extra-light that was for sale in the continental US. i have yet to read a belivable explanation of why some gun powder, is so hard to find.

I guess you're right I found the rifle powder before the pistol powder that I was looking for.

I'm still in the market for a big jug of Unique, but I don't need it that bad. A pound of pistol powder goes a long ways loading 147 grain 9's. It's like 2,200 out of a pound.

Last edited:
I've found stuff here and there at local stores but usually a tad pricey. All my powder came from online. You have to look every day, even multiple times a day for a few months. It took me about 7 months to finally catch some good powder. I've came across it a few times but out of stock by time I made payment.

The shipping costs kill ya if you can find it in stock! I'm lucky though, I've had a good stock of powder for some years. I still pick it up if I see it though. I haven't seen Unique or Bullseye in years though.

Back
Top Bottom