• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

After months of searching GUN POWDER

After countless hours shopping on line. Driving all over north Georgia I might possibly have the last two pounds of alliant extra-light that was for sale in the continental US. i have yet to read a belivable explanation of why some gun powder, is so hard to find.

As mentioned, Dan at @mrdrhumphreys has always treated me very fairly and often has powder. I was recently able to score 20 pounds of Tite Group from Powder Valley. You have to check them a couple of times each day, every day. When they get a shipment in and post it as in stock, it goes within an hour or so. They'll limit you to 20 1# jugs, 4 4# or 2 8#.

I just ordered a daisy Red Ryder. Not sure how that has any bearing on the topic. I just thought I would share. ;)

Weekend before last I found Bullseye @ Adventure Outdoors on a Saturday Morning! They had 4 1# bottles, I relieved them of 2. It was high but it was the first pistol powder I had seen on a shelf in about 2 years!

I've been seeing Bullseye at the gun shows regularly since last summer. HP38/Win231 also.

But where oh where is the dad-blamed AA2230??? In a big jug.

Back
Top Bottom