• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

After years of collecting parts..

WOlf does a nice job I have one of his builds.
Yes sir. Jon is one of if not the best for the M14 platform.

I donated a ton of parts that I acquired over the years to him as well. He's a stand up guy and runs a mighty fine business.

I think my wait time was nearly 4 months! He had to suspend new orders until his backlog cleared up.

Business must be good!

Most M1A's have been neutered meaning they no longer have the bayonet lug anymore.
That's just a muzzle device change though if it matter to you. I'm not a fan of making a blunt metal spear that shoots bullets into a longer sharper metal spear lol. Very cool, hope the accuracy is impressive.

That's just a muzzle device change though if it matter to you. I'm not a fan of making a blunt metal spear that shoots bullets into a longer sharper metal spear lol. Very cool, hope the accuracy is impressive.

I'm a pretty hands on guy when It comes to modding firearms, but I wouldn't trust myself to even change the flash suppressor on a M14 clone. Alignment, pressure and harmonics play a huge role with these rifles.

I just hate seeing manufacturers these days caving and redesigning their weapons due to political pressure.

Ima try and get out today to shoot it but damn it's nippy outside! What happened to fall?

I'm a pretty hands on guy when It comes to modding firearms, but I wouldn't trust myself to even change the flash suppressor on a M14 clone. Alignment, pressure and harmonics play a huge role with these rifles.

I just hate seeing manufacturers these days caving and redesigning their weapons due to political pressure.

Ima try and get out today to shoot it but damn it's nippy outside! What happened to fall?
I ain't scurred lol, it's different than an AR but once you have the tool it's not a huge deal. If you are really concerned you could tighten it with a torque wrench for consistency.

Lol yea, I think Winter snuck in for a day today.

Finally got it back from the hydro dip and took it to a friends place to shoot. Didn't have alot of time before dark so sighting in was minimal but good enough. I'll try to get some target pics on the next trip.
20181226_171631.jpg
20181226_171617.jpg
20181226_171651.jpg

Back
Top Bottom