• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Aggressive Dog on Property

I put up six strands of barb wire to keep the neighbor trash out, don’t have livestock yet, but their untrained and agressive dog continues to come on my property and threaten me and my dog. My dog has never left my property(even the unfenced areas). It got one warning shot and left in a hurry. Next time it comes over here with an attitude it will be problem solved, and if the trash has a problem with it, there might be two holes dug that day.

If your going to shoot the dog, just do it..and get rid of it..if u approach someone with a complaint, the opertunity to shoot has passed by, if u approach the neighbors about their dog, and they do nothing about it, call animal control

Yea i'm the one who brought up the fence thing. Thats the thing about fences, they're just as effective at keepin **** out as they are keepin **** in, regardless of what you personally feel their purpose is. So it would have solved that problem and any others in the future.

Seems to me like some people are just looking for any excuse to get into a confrontation and possibly violence. From my past experiences, its usually people who haven't ever been in that situation. Violence and the legal trouble that comes with it isn't fun. Everyone is a tough guy until they meet that person who has no reservation, and who doesn't think(or care) about the consequences of their actions. I've known these people, they're scary.

Yea i'm the one who brought up the fence thing. Thats the thing about fences, they're just as effective at keepin **** out as they are keepin **** in, regardless of what you personally feel their purpose is. So it would have solved that problem and any others in the future.

Seems to me like some people are just looking for any excuse to get into a confrontation and possibly violence. From my past experiences, its usually people who haven't ever been in that situation. Violence and the legal trouble that comes with it isn't fun. Everyone is a tough guy until they meet that person who has no reservation, and who doesn't think(or care) about the consequences of their actions. I've known these people, they're scary.

Not everyone has the scratch to install a fence these days. It's actually the only thing keeping me from getting a dog, It's what a responsible pet owner would do.

It's more appropriate for the pet owner to contain an animal, than to expect your neighbor's to fend off your inability to control your pets.

If you can't afford a fence, don't expect that burden to be placed on someone else.

Back
Top Bottom