• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Air Force dumped remains of 274 troops in landfill

Doesn't surprise me! This is what America's big Government has become, The same politicians that are running the country now are the same ones who spit on the Vietnam service members. Way to go America!
As for me and mine, we say Thank you to all that have served and continue to serve. May GOD bless each of you and your families.
1coolhand

I watched a press conference re-run on C-Span last night concerning the landfill dumping and it was a joke. Stupid questions and even more stupidier answers, making me believe the whole press conference was a set-up by the Air Force and the reporters were fake due to the questions being asked and the responses given. The spokesperson was a Lt. General Darrell Jones and if he's the best the Air Force can put on display we're in BIG trouble. Its a shame our government went all out to give Osama bin Laden a respectful burial at sea with proper religous services and we dump our service people into a landfill. I'M fuming and highly pissed at this. I will let Ga.'s 2 Senators know my feeling toward this and highly reccomend other do also, plus any other contacts you may have.

I watched a press conference re-run on C-Span last night concerning the landfill dumping and it was a joke. Stupid questions and even more stupidier answers, making me believe the whole press conference was a set-up by the Air Force and the reporters were fake due to the questions being asked and the responses given. The spokesperson was a Lt. General Darrell Jones and if he's the best the Air Force can put on display we're in BIG trouble. Its a shame our government went all out to give Osama bin Laden a respectful burial at sea with proper religous services and we dump our service people into a landfill. I'M fuming and highly pissed at this. I will let Ga.'s 2 Senators know my feeling toward this and highly reccomend other do also, plus any other contacts you may have.

What he said!

EVERY American should be highly pissed over this, where is the investigation ? this is more important than any congressional hearings on our national debt or baseball players shooting steroids ! This story made me toss and turn all night, this is not the American way ! Where are my fellow VFW and American Legion members and why are THEY not raising hell, I'm only 1 and I promise my fallen buddies I will not be shut up or shut down !

They're unidentifiable body parts. Not whole bodies. Maybe if you guys read a little closer and put down the Ron Paul **** for 5 seconds you could wrap your head around that. There is nothing unethical about this. We've done it since WW2

They're unidentifiable body parts. Not whole bodies. Maybe if you guys read a little closer and put down the Ron Paul **** for 5 seconds you could wrap your head around that. There is nothing unethical about this. We've done it since WW2

Oh, I guess since we've been doing it that long it must be okay. What a relief!

When I think of partial remains I think of feet hands etc.,, if they are speaking of ashes of bodies, why didn't the family host their own funeral? Something just seems off about this. No Ron Paul bs, I would just like to get facts straight before I blow my top.

Back
Top Bottom