• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Air fried tator tots

Bought one a while back. Unlike other kitchen gadgets, it actually gets used, regularly. Buy some catfish fillets. Season with BLUE label Tony Chachere's.
You're welcomed.
1656613207926.png

Wow… my youngest bought one a while back and I’ve treated like a snake in the house until I tried these tator tots. Dang… and it didn’t heat up the kitchen like the stove does.
You will love it, cooks salmon like nobody's business, about any kind of fish, chicken, anything basically. Google air fryer rescipe, then add whatever you want to cook and the web will tell ya how. (also makes some great fried pies)

You will love it, cooks salmon like nobody's business, about any kind of fish, chicken, anything basically. Google air fryer rescipe, then add whatever you want to cook and the web will tell ya how. (also makes some great fried pies)
Yea, this changes everything. A friend of mine used to own a seafood market in PCB speaking of fish…. he told me to drench in mayo and sprinkle Greek seasoning, pan sear, and finish in oven. Been doing that for 25yrs , now Imma try it airFried.

Back
Top Bottom