• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Air fried tator tots

Haven’t us d my air fryer in about year, y’all make me want to get it back out! Caught several amber jacks couple years back and guy who cleaned the fish told me to me. Mustard and mayonnaise 50-50 and put on them and bake in oven. They are great that way and any kind of fish is fine using this. Going to try some catfish fila in air fryer tomorrow!

Haven’t us d my air fryer in about year, y’all make me want to get it back out! Caught several amber jacks couple years back and guy who cleaned the fish told me to me. Mustard and mayonnaise 50-50 and put on them and bake in oven. They are great that way and any kind of fish is fine using this. Going to try some catfish fila in air fryer tomorrow!
The only reason I tried it was because the a/c working overtime lol . Wasn’t really expecting much, but wow.

We have air fryer Monday every week and take turns. Wings are my favorite, and the Mrs. made a breaded chicken cordon bleu that turned out better than making it traditionally in a cast iron skillet then finished in the oven. My favorite kitchen appliance since Christmas!

They even look fried lol.View attachment 4448344
Try these, there's 3 different flavors: (we're doing keto)

1656616700807.png

Back
Top Bottom