• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Air jordan brawls

drtybykr

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
79   0
Reaction score
i.dailymail.co.uk_i_pix_2011_12_23_article_2078134_0F43D35700000578_41_634x425.jpg

If you thought the Black Friday shopping fights were crazy then just look what happened when a re-issue of shoes first worn 15 years ago by basketball legend Michael Jordan went on sale.

Madness was breaking out today at stores across the U.S. as impatient shoppers queued up to get their hands on the first new Nike retro Air Jordan shoes that went on sale for $180 this morning.

Police used pepper spray in Seattle, Washington; four people were arrested in Atlanta, Georgia; there were fights in Louisville, Kentucky, and unruly crowds forced two stores shut in Austin, Texas.

Fights broke out at malls in Charlotte, North Carolina; 1,500 people turned up for 300 pairs of shoes in Indianapolis, Indiana; and a boy was badly injured at a Troy, Michigan, store after a crowd rush

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...amble-new-Nike-Air-Jordans.html#ixzz1hOF55drP

Disgusting.

"Stupid is as stupid does" (Forrest Gump)

You see how they act over shoes, think about a natural or man made disaster how they would act.

Never said they did not have jobs. My point, which I see you missed was, people in this country cry about not having jobs and yet they dont act like that to try and get jobs. They only do it over shoes.

Lots of folks would act like that over jobs if they were available first come first serve at a department store. Getting a job isn't quite like purchasing a pair of athletic shoes.

Back
Top Bottom