• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Air jordan brawls

your right. People take getting shoes more serious then getting jobs.
Again, who said they didn't have jobs? Plenty of folks take getting jobs very seriously....or are you creating a generalization of millions of people's inclinations based on a few idiots trying to purchase shoes? With that line of logic you could also propose that people take going to the bathroom more seriously that job hunting as well.

Again, who said they didn't have jobs? Plenty of folks take getting jobs very seriously....or are you creating a generalization of millions of people's inclinations based on a few idiots trying to purchase shoes? With that line of logic you could also propose that people take going to the bathroom more seriously that job hunting as well.

Possibly the WORST argument I have ever seen. Close to what most Ron Paul supporters would post as "logic".

Let's not be naive here, friend.

A few idiots? Looked like more than a few to me. It did happen in other states too. Or a "few" other states :lol:

A few idiots? Looked like more than a few to me. It did happen in other states too. Or a "few" other states :lol:

Yeah. Unemployment is at 13.3 MILLION. So, if 10,000 folks were breaking doors down for shoes that would be .00075% of the unemplloyed. So yeah, that was a pretty bad attempt at an analogy.
On the upside, it was a fantastic attempt at stereotyping! WTG!

Back
Top Bottom