• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Airbnb House had a Spy Camera inside the bathroom...

pervert.jpg

Womean went crazy with the feeling that the "Airbnb" house might had a hidden camera. "Voila" it had for sure. WOW...
And they were doing some crazy shyyt in the bathroom, as per what the girl says. lol.... :becky::becky::becky::becky::becky::becky:

View attachment 5654771
"Always listen to your super paranoid friends...."

EtUWTXnXIAAPwcG.jpg

There is no doubt this occurs. I’ve been debating on only staying at resorts or hotels, mainly for the expectation of privacy and some security. I think you would have more recourse with a well known company. I know you would have room service, 24/7 staffing, Maid Service and nothing to clean when you leave. We’ve been steering away from the private rentals over the past couple years, unless it’s the only choice. Privately owned rentals there are no expectations, corporate owned rentals there is set expectations.

There is no doubt this occurs. I’ve been debating on only staying at resorts or hotels, mainly for the expectation of privacy and some security. I think you would have more recourse with a well known company. I know you would have room service, 24/7 staffing, Maid Service and nothing to clean when you leave. We’ve been steering away from the private rentals over the past couple years, unless it’s the only choice. Privately owned rentals there are no expectations, corporate owned rentals there is set expectations.
Good reading, as I drink my coffee…

Good Morning everyone! :becky: :becky: :becky:
72578247-8EEC-46AF-A203-69C002883F63.gif

Back
Top Bottom