• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ak flash supressor/ muzzle brake advice.

Stannicus

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
84   0
Reaction score
Well guys Ive been sitting on the latest AK I purchased a few months ago and now the tactical scorpion has stung me directly in the nads! I came into hands down the nicest WASR 10 that I have ever personally seen a few months back and had to have it. I pull it out to watch movies with or have late night cleaning sessions with and now I think its time. I usually am an AK purist when it comes to full size Ak's but now I want a diffrent look. So I need some advice as to what flash suppressor/muzzle brake to go with seeing that my barrel isnt threaded and Im taking it Friday to have that done. I had been leaning towards the Noveske Fire Pig but I figured I would take some suggestion from you guys. So please enlighten me. My other AK has the standard slant brake and my Uber Pimped out Draco has the Tapco slotted brake. Heres a before pic so you can see this project from start to finish. I have already ordered and recieved my FDE Hogue pistol grip, Midwest Industries FDE quad rail with low profile rail covers and I am awaiting my AR buffer tube stock conversion with Advanced Technologies tactical 5 position FDE buttstock. 2012-07-10_08-28-11_596.jpg2012-07-10_08-27-54_340.jpg

I really like the AK-74 style brake. I think they make them for the 7.62...so, in a way you can be traditional and innovative.

Attachments

• PICT0143.jpg
    PICT0143.jpg
    484.1 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top Bottom